iPhone APN Settings
If your iPhone has another company’s profile, please delete that profile.
How to Delete an iPhone Profile
- Tap the “Settings” icon on your iPhone.
- Tap “General,” then tap “Profiles.”
- Tap the profile you wish to delete, then tap the red “Remove” button. Confirm by tapping “Remove” on the pop-up screen.
- Hold down the power button on the top of the iPhone.
Slide the red icon to the right to shut down the iPhone.
- Press and hold the power button to restore the system power. This reboots the iPhone and completely deletes the profile
Download and Install the APN profile
Please download the APN profile for our SIM card using Safari browser.
Download the APN Profile
Install the APN profile
|1Tap on “Install”||2 Warning page, but proceed|
|3Tap on “Install” again||4Tap on “Done”|
*Once you have finished using our SIM card, please delete our APN profile.